RPR my vitaliser - leave in moisturiser  » Other  »
  • This leave in conditioner will last you a long time as it comes in a 200gram tube, I think it is great value for money
  • Give it a try, I don't think you will be disappointed

• by kiran1978

For the first time tonight I tried this leave in mosituriser called RPR, my vitaliser. I received it from a good friend of mine in a hair care pack, it came with frizz free shampoo and conditioner and a thermal protectent spray. Anyway I really like this product, instantly it made my hair feel smooth and

silky. I liked it how I could slide my fingers through my hair easily without it getting tangled.

The smell of this vitaliser is beautiful it has tangerine extracts in it. I also like the smooth white texture of the leave in conditioner. You only need a small portion of it on your hand then you ...

• spread it throughout your hair.

What else that is awesome about this product is that is reduces frizz. I usually have pretty frizzy and fly away hair, I often have to use a straightening iron to elimante frizz. However with this product I don’t need to use an iron, my hair is dramatically reduced in frizziness.

Another

great aspect about this vitaliser is that it has sunscreen in the cream. Which will prevent further damage to your hair.

This leave in conditioner will last you a long time as it comes in a 200gram tube, I think it is great value for money. Give it a try, I don’t think you will be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122910502120431/k2311a1029/10.29.08