Wall-E  » Movies  »
  • I love his little pet it just added to the movie
  • It was a lot cuter than I thought it would be

• by Debra

I took my family to see Wall-E. We all loved it the robots are so likable and cute. My 5 year old daughter squeals every time she hears the name Wall-E.

I had to laugh when I saw the predicted future and I really think it will be like that in the

future sadly enough. The Wall-e robot reminded me of Johny-5 of short circuit but a lot less annoying.

I love his little pet it just added to the movie. We are waiting for it to be release.

My older kids also thought it was amusing as well. It is good to have ...

• a movie that the whole family likes everyone from the 5 year old to the 10 year old to us parents.

Eve was also cute; she really cared about Wall-E. The story makes u feel like u can believe this will happen in the future.

Poor Wall-E stuck in what he knows

has such an adventure. Even though there is not a lot of talking in this movie it shows it still can be cute and fun.

It wouldn’t surprise me if Wall-e stuff became popular this X-mas. I would recommend anyone to go see it.

It was a lot cuter than I thought it would be.

Wall-E

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112910502110431/k2311a1029/10.29.08