Marlfox by Brian Jacques  » Books  »
  • After finishing it I was highly impressed with the great detail and professionalism that the author put into this awesome book
  • So after seeing how myself, my brother, and his friend enjoyed the book, I can safely say that if you purchase this book that you will not want to put it down

• by NathanPratt

This has to be one of my favorite books in the series. I was recently at my local Chapters book store and my dad walked over to me and asked me if I had read this book before. I said no but than I realized that it was a book from the series that I loved. I stared at the book cover and thought it looked so cool.

The book cover looked so eerie and I knew this book was going to be something special. So my dad purchased it for me and we rushed home for dinner. Soon after dinner I sat down and began to read the book.

My mom gave

me the look she always does when she see’s that I’m captivated by a book. This time was no different. The book already had me pulled into it after only the first few pages.

I was so amazed at all the detail that just went into the first few pages of the novel. This had me excited because I knew this book was going to give me what I wanted which was a entertaining and gripping story. I soon read through over three quarters if the book when my both my brothers asked me if it was a decent book.

I told them that it was more than decent. It was breath taking!

• My one brother asked me if he could read it after me so I said yes and he eagerly awaited me to finish. After finishing it I was highly impressed with the great detail and professionalism that the author put into this awesome book.

Soon my brother began to read it and he as well appreciated the same things I had. He soon finished it and he had some friends over for a sleep over. They all were reading books but his friend John didn’t have anything to read.

I gave him this book and before I knew it, that’s all he was doing. While the others were watching the television, he was

reading this book. I asked him if he liked it and he told me that I should be able to tell by the look on his face that he was really into the book and that I had given him a book that he would never forget.

I soon realized that this book can really appeal to anyone. So after seeing how myself, my brother, and his friend enjoyed the book, I can safely say that if you purchase this book that you will not want to put it down. It’s a great book and it’s in every readers best interest to pick this book up and read it.

Believe me, you’ll enjoy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172910501910331/k2311a1029/10.29.08