Indijoe Restaurant Hyderabad  » Restaurants  »
City Centre Mall, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad
  • I think I ate more desserts than the main course

• by Akhilesh

Last week I happened to attend a birthday bash thrown by one of my friends. The place was Indijoe Restaurant- a name I hadn’t heard before. But after I came out of it I felt like I had found a treasure. It was such an affordable place to hang out.

First things first, Indijoe Restaurant is a buffet restaurant and you need to book the table in

advance. You have waiters but they are limited to spreading the table and helping you out. Thats it. After that you can sure have a blast. The starter course consists of chinese noodles, vegetable soup, pizza, etc. The main course has chicken biryani, fish curry, thai red curry, vegetable fried rice and some more dishes. The desserts is what takes your breath away. You have fruit ...

• salads, vegetable salads, banana pudding, chocolate fountain, pastries and a whole rage of ice creams. I think I ate more desserts than the main course.

Now what is so new about this place. After all, there are many buffet restaurants which provide the same food which I mentioned.Yes! Many restaurants provide such a buffet, but none at some a cheap price. Guess?? The whole buffet per head

is just 200 Indian Rupees excluding tax charges. On weekends the price is just slightly higher at 250 Indian Rupees. Still a great deal. And trust me, its worth it. I must say it gives you twice the value of your money. My opinion, Indijoe is the perfect place for hanging out with your friends for a lunch or even a romantic candlelight dinner for two of you.

Achyut says :

Can you please specify the exact location of this Indijoe restaurant.

Galega says :

This restaurant is located in the posh Banjara Hill Area. Visit City Center Mall and you should find it there.

Akhilesh replies :

City Center Mall, Road No. 1, Banjara Hills, Hyderabad

aruna says :

Is it offers candle light dinner on every day? and i want the table for 2 members, specilayy decorated.what would be the cost for these? Phone numbers of this restaurant to get information.

Galega says :

This restaurant doesn’t offer candle light dinner. In fact, the entire area is open and there isn’t any cabin and hence candle light sort of dinner is not offered because of privacy issue.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72910501800331/k2311a1029/10.29.08