Campbells Italian Wedding Soup
  • I really enjoyed this when my mom made it for dinner
  • Everything from the dumplings to the broth and meat is amazing
  • My youngest brother is a very picky eater and even he was impressed with this soup
  • Ever since she bought it we have been enjoying git tremendously and I don't think I have had a week where I haven't grabbed a can off the shelf and made myself a bowl of this great soup
  • You and your family will not be disappointed

• by NathanPratt

I really enjoyed this when my mom made it for dinner. I am not a huge fan of soups and when my mom brought this home I didn’t know what to expect. When she began making it I didn’t think that I would like it. Boy was I wrong.

This soup is really good! And it’s very filling. Everything from the dumplings to the broth and meat is amazing. I loved it and so did both my brothers.

My youngest brother is a very picky eater and even he was impressed with this soup. My dad who is a very hard man to please with food was having second servings only a few minutes after the soup was put

on the table and my mother who made it loved it as well. Ever since she bought it we have been enjoying git tremendously and I don’t think I have had a week where I haven’t grabbed a can off the shelf and made myself a bowl of this great soup.

It was so good that we decided to invite some friends over for dinner and this was the main course. They all loved it and they asked for a second serving. I could tell that they were really enjoying it and I asked them if they were going to buy a couple cans and they said definitely.

My mother likes to make it for all f my friends ...

• that come over after school and not once has any of them ever complained about it. The all love it. It makes both a great snack and an amazing dinner.

I can’t remember how many times I have made myself a can of this or have asked my mom if she would make me some. It’s also really healthy. I was really happy to see that not only did it taste great but it was really good for you as well.

This was good for my mom because she is on a diet and is always watching what she eats so we were glad she could enjoy her dinner and snacks just as much as we did. I’m really

glad that my mom decided to pick this up off the shelf while shopping because if she didn’t than I would of been stuck with horrible soups on my shelf. This soup is amazing and I really think everyone should try it even if your not a huge soup fan.

One can of this will leave you feeling more than full and it goes along great with any meal as a appetizer or even the main course. I recommend this to everyone and if your a mom trying to find a good dinner idea than I really urge you to grab some cans off the shelf at your local grocery store. You and your family will not be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272910501740331/k2311a1029/10.29.08