Playstation 3  » Games  »
1.5
  • I must say that I am not impressed with this console
  • When I first saw it I thought that I had to have it
  • For me that's not really an issue but I wanted a gaming system that would not only appeal to me but my friends and family as well
  • I found the games to be too violent for my younger brothers to play and that disappointed me greatly seeing as I love to spend time with them playing video games
  • You will only become disappointed if you purchase it

• by NathanPratt

I must say that I am not impressed with this console. When I first saw it I thought that I had to have it. Boy was I wrong. There are two much better systems out there than this hunk of junk.

I really was not happy with this console and neither were my family and friends. I had bought it about a month ago, brought it home and started playing it almost immediately. At first it was fun but then I began to see that I already had to superior systems.

First of all, this console really only appeals to one type of gamer and that is the

gamer who appreciates war, violence, and blood and guts. For me that’s not really an issue but I wanted a gaming system that would not only appeal to me but my friends and family as well. They were all not impressed and neither was I.

I found the games to be too violent for my younger brothers to play and that disappointed me greatly seeing as I love to spend time with them playing video games. My parents were also not happy with it. They didn’t like how violet a lot of the games were and that their weren’t any game that appealed to them.

As well the ...

• online mode and service is horrible as well. I found the Xbox 360 to be very superior to this for online play and the customer service was just as bad as the console itself. However I did find it neat that it played Blue Ray movies and that the games themselves were Blue Ray discs but it was going to take more than that to make me keep the system.

I am so disappointed that it turned out this way. This gaming console had so much potential and in my eyes it failed. Soon after buying it and becoming very unsatisfied with it I packaged it back up,

got my receipt out and drove back to the electronics store where I was more than happy to return it.

I didn’t regret returning it whatsoever in fact I felt as though there was less I had to deal with. I already had to amazing systems and I didn’t need that horrible piece of equipment taking up space on my shelf. I do not recommend this to anyone.

It is a horrible gaming system choice if you plan on buying one and you will quickly learn how limited it is on the selection of games. You will only become disappointed if you purchase it. I know I was.

Playstation 3

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282910501710331/k2311a1029/10.29.08