Desperado Movie  » Movies  »
  • Everything is scored, choreographed and scripted with such artistry, though, that soon the violence becomes part of a larger picture and even deaths are somehow imbued with a sense of hope

• by story3girl
      I didn’t want to watch Desperado. I resisted for a lon gtime, but finally and reluctantly, I had to give in and watch at least one action movie, and I picked this one.

Thankfully so.

This moview strikes an elegant balance between the amusing and tragic, between love and death.

Every scene is beautiful, from the cover shot of Selma Hayak and Antonio Banderas running from an explosion to the scene of Banderas teaching a young boy to play the guitar.

The violence is at first a bit unnerving.

We have barely entered the plot when we see our hero pick ...

• Desperado Movie
      off an entire bar, and at least one sympathetic character is lost before we are halfway through.

of a larger picture and even deaths are somehow imbued with a sense of hope.

Although a bit intense, this movie is sexy, action-packed, charming, and beautiful.

I think most (adult!!!) couples will be able to agree upon this one.

Desperado Movie

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11250450170430/k2311a0425/4.25.06