How I Met Your Mother  » TV  »
  • I finished watching the first season of this series, and I had to just write a review about this amazing series
  • I thoroughly enjoyed myself with each episode

• by Sydney

I finished watching the first season of this series, and I had to just write a review about this amazing series. The cast consists of 5 main characters.Ted, Barney, Lily, Marshal and Robin. Though all of them, except for Barney(Neil Patrick Harris) and Lily(Alyson Hannigan) are relatively new, they act so well.

The series is told in the form of a story. Ted tells his kids the story of ‘How I met your mother’. So his

kid’s keenly listen to how this all took place back in 2005. Ted very nicely introduces one by one each character’s. An important thing to note in this series is Ted tells stories about events in which he is not even a part of. The reason he can do so is because whoever was in that event retells it to Ted. This shows what great friendship brews amongst their gang.

Their acting is all so natural.

• None of them can be accused of overacting. Ted is the guy who is desperate to find the woman of his dreams. Lily and Marshal have been dating since past 9 years. Barney just wants to hump every good looking girl around. Robin is career oriented female, although she has feelings for Ted yet she does not admit.

In each episode you will find something new, something unique. Each episode had something worth remembering. One phrase

I really liked is how the y would introduce someone to a stranger. Mostly it happened with Ted. Barney would introduce Ted to a new good looking girl with the phrase’ Have you met Ted’. Really cool and innovative I would say.

I thoroughly enjoyed myself with each episode. The jokes are very intellectual. No unwanted, rubbish jokes, but really good one’s. If you want to have a good laugh, this is the show for you.

How I Met Your Mother

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102910501420231/k2311a1029/10.29.08