Jon and Kate plus 8 on TLC  » Entertainment  »
TLC channel
  • The children are absolutely cute and they say the darnest things which makes the show very interesting

• by Plam1984

I started watching Jon and Kate plus 8 one Monday evening when I was channel surfing. Jon and Kate plus 8 immediately caught my attention because of the large family.

The show is a reality show based on Jon and Kate and their eight children.

The two oldest girls

are twins and the younger six children are sextuplets.

The show follows the lives of Jon and Kate raising their eight children and all the chaos it involves.

The children are absolutely cute and they say the darnest things which makes the show very interesting.

The most interesting part ...

• of the show is watching Jon and Kate deal with having so many children and how they still remain calm in the midst of all the chaos.

I’ve been watching the show for over a year now and it’s very addictive.

One of my favorite shows so far is when

Jon and Kate has a special day for each one of the kids.

Each kid has their own day where they can choose to do anything they want with their parents.

This show serials was great because it showed how they actually do love their kids and want them to be individuals.

MM Campbell says :

Why not rename the show, All about Kate and Madie , as this is what the show is about. Between kate and the kid, no one else has a chance. Thanks for listening MM Campbell

Dena J. Caldwell says :

I am soooooooo addicted to your show. I love everything about it. Just wanted to let you both know that I think you are doing a wonderful job and can`t wait to see how all of them turn out in the years to come. The thing about your show is, if I miss it on Monday`s 9 00 p.m. I don`t fret about it. I usually will get up at 12 30 a.m. and still be able to see the show. I work at a Prosecutor`s office and me and one of the Prosecutor`s will check with each other the next day and talk about your show the night before. That`s just so neither one of us miss anything. I know you are coming to the Home Show in Indianapolis in February and would love to have met the whole family. I understand that the kids have school and I am sure that they miss enough with all of the other commitments. My question is How soon do you plan to be in your new home? I know how exciting this is ……. we just moved into a bigger house last April. We came home from Spring Break on a Friday and moved on that Saturday. My husband thought I was nuts but just to see how excited my kids were it was worth it.

Krista says :

Hi, Love the show. In the episode when you took Nala to the Vet…you fed your children yogurt and the word watched you throw the yogurt containers in the garbage. Kate, Do you not recycle? Why do you need to use paper plates? You feed your children as organic as possible, but yet feel the need to harm the environment. Suggestion Corelle has plates that are child friendly. Or re-usable plastic would be more ideal.

Sophie S says :

I think a lot of larger families use toss dining options in order to reduce the time it takes to clean everything. I grew up in a family with nine children and don’t ever recall eating off anything paper while in the home, but we all had to pitch in with the cleaning. Recycling was something that we always did as well, even if it meant making the trip to the recycling centers ourselves. Great suggestions, btw.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592810501220431/k2311a1028/10.28.08