J’adore perfume by Christian Dior
  • I love breezy days in the city when I wear my Christian Dior perfume, J'adore and the smell lingers for the whole day
  • The bottle is shaped like a genine bottle with an amazing curve around the edges

• by Plam1984

I love breezy days in the city when I wear my Christian Dior perfume, J’adore and the smell lingers for the whole day. I love the light summery smell of J’adore so much that I wear it everyday; to work, to dinner dates, and especially taking walks through the city.

I

can’t imagine what I’ll do if they discontinue the scent.

It’s such a timeless scent that any woman can wear regardless of age or background.

The smell of J’adore always brings back great memories for me.

I wear it on so many occasions that the simple scent reminds of most ...

• of my important events in life.

The Dior J’adore bottle is simply beautiful.

The bottle is shaped like a genine bottle with an amazing curve around the edges.

The bottle itself is stunning and a great piece on the dresser table.

Every woman should buy J’adore and feel glam wearing

it all day long.

I purchased my bottle of Christian Dior’s J’adore about two years ago and I keep going back to the store to fill up more when I’m out.

Along with J’adore, I also love the other scents from Dior.

They truly know how to make a woman smell and feel great.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562810501160431/k2311a1028/10.28.08