Prison Break Season 3 Episode 1- Orientaction  » TV  »
  • Prison Break Season 3 Episode 1- Orientaction This is the episode that starts the new season of the amazing show Prison Break
  • I hope it was a rat, but I don't think it was

• by Tanya

Prison Break Season 3 Episode 1- Orientaction

This is the episode that starts the new season of the amazing show Prison Break. Although it is still amazing, I have strong doubts about me enjoying it much. This time Michael Scofield is in prison again. Only this time it is not River Fox, but the Mexican prison Sona:

the worst of the worst- a place where men only get out dead. The criminal inside are so bad that the guards have left them to their own devices, allowing them to run the prison and guarding it only on the outside. In comparison, River Fox looks like a five star hotel.

The reason why I have ...

• my doubts about this season, is that it is much darker than the previous two. Maybe just a bit too dark. I can’t get that image out of my head, of Bellick eating the meat that the stranger gave him. I can’t stop thinking that it is human. I hope it was a rat, but I
        don’t think it was.

It all could have been easier, as Michael was scheduled to be transferred to another prison and probably to be released. But some people kidnap LJ and Sara. For them to be returned they expect him to use his expertise and break out a man out of this prison. So he must stay.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102810501130431/k2311a1028/10.28.08