Nizoral Shampoo
  • One day I bought Nizoral shampoo (Ketoconazole 1%) and tried it for a month
  • But the cost of the shampoo is bit expensive $14.99
  • Please stop using it when you experience any sort of irritation
  • Nizoral is one of the best shampoos available in the market in order to fight against dandruff
  • Definitely I recommend to everyone to at least try this

• by Chandra Kiran

Dandruff is one of the reasons for hair fall. I have tried many shampoos available in the market. Majority of the shampoos just gave relief from dandruff for two days but again I feel itching sensation on my scalp and my hair used to fall as usual.

One day I bought Nizoral shampoo (Ketoconazole 1%) and tried it for a month. I was amazed to see my

hair falling stopped and itching sensation was gone.

Infection is the main reason for the dandruff. Ketoconazole is the main ingredient in Nizoral is primarily used as a medicine for fighting against infections causing through fugal and yeast.

I applied weekly 2 times as specified in the instructions to my wet scalp for ...

• 5 minutes and later rinsed it off. All I feel is the shampoo is very mild and pleasant smell made me very comfortable unlike other shampoos available in the market.

But the cost of the shampoo is bit expensive $14. 99.

You can use the shampoo economical and the medicinal value will be on the scalp for a week if you do not use it also.

But take care while using this product.

It is not an ordinary shampoo available in the market. It is a medicine.

Please stop using it when you experience any sort of irritation. I never experienced any side effects.

Nizoral is one of the best shampoos available in the market in order to fight against dandruff. Definitely I recommend to everyone to at least try this.

Nizoral Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342810500640331/k2311a1028/10.28.08