Backpack Jansport

• by ssj3goku

The Jansport brand of backpack is by far the most durable backpack I have ever owned. I got my bag as a hammy down from my older cousin.

He used it for 4 years before giving it to me and it was still in great condition when I got it.

I had

to retire the bag last year because of wear and tear, but that was after an additional 7 years of use.

That’s right the bag was used for 11 years before it broke.

I see several of my friends spending 80-100 dollars on a new bag every year.

This bag is not ...

• only cheaper than other brands like Northface, but 11 years worth of continuous use is a testimony to its reliability.

Just to make things clear though, I was never gentle with my bag.

I did over stuff it on a regular basis and threw it around like there was no tomorrow.

Regardless

of the roughhousing, the bag was still managed to be functional until last year.

When the bag finally did break, it was due to a strap tearing one of the metal pieces in half.

Besides that, all of the zippers are still fine.

I strongly suggest buying Jansport bags.

They are truly unrivaled.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122810500490231/k2311a1028/10.28.08