Amici’s Italian Grill  » Restaurants  »
313-500 Country Hills Boulevard NE
  • This Italian restaurant offers a family-friendly atmosphere to enjoy delicious and afforadable Italian food
  • My favourite menu items are, of course, the pastas
  • I love that the restaurant is usually fairly loud so you don't need to worry about shushing kids that may not have the table manners that you're working towards
  • I would totally recommend this restaurant to just about anyone
  • This is definitely my family's favorite restaurant -- especially on Tuesdays when it's two for one pasta day

• by emmysmum

This Italian restaurant offers a family-friendly atmosphere to enjoy delicious and afforadable Italian food. My favourite menu items are, of course, the pastas. They offer a wide variety of specialty pastas while at the same time, including all the standards. Their rose sauce is absolutely delicious!

They also have a wide variety of fire grilled pizzas that are made from scratch on site. They are delicious and the absolute favorite of my

teenaged son. They are more than just pizza and pasta though. They have an extensive selection of sauteed meats that have been marinated and grilled to perfection.

I especially like that the restaurant is so family friendly. They have high chairs and booster seats available for your use and an extensive and delicious kid’s menu to order from. I love that the restaurant is usually fairly loud so you don’t need to ...

• worry about shushing kids that may not have the table manners that you’re working towards. My daughter really loves the ice cream dessert that comes with every kid’s meal.

One of our families favorite drinks there are their slushes. They usually have peach and raspberry slushes which are really good without being overly sweet. They can also make these into daquiris for you which my husband and I can gladly attest to!

I would totally recommend this restaurant to just about anyone.

The only “down” part of this restaurant is it’s tired interior decorating. It could really used to be spruced up a bit. It’s got the standard Italian food posters and concrete floor. On the plus side, they have some paintings that are really great and colorful. This is definitely my family’s favorite restaurant — especially on Tuesdays when it’s two for one pasta day!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72810500340231/k2311a1028/10.28.08