Ikea Furniture
2.5
Philadelphia, PA
  • Ikea offers low cost, do it yourself furniture
  • The items kept in them, in my opinion, were not too heavy
  • I know need to go out and purchase real dressers
  • I am also happy with my Ikea computer desk and the bunkbed set that I bought for my daughters

• by Juanita

Over the past year I have purchased many Ikea items. My reason: the price. Ikea offers low cost, do it yourself furniture. They advertise that, “Home is the most important place.” Yes, it is, and while Ikea’s furniture products may make your home look nice, they are not very sturdy.

I have purchased 5 dressers.

I purchased Two Anedoba three drawer chests and three Kullen chests. All of which now have drawers that are broken. The items kept in them, in my opinion, were not too heavy. They were children’s clothing. I know need to go out and purchase “real” dressers. My opinion, don’t buy your dresser from Ikea if ...

• you plan to use it for clothes.

On the other hand, I also purchased the JOKKMOKK kitchen table and four chairs. It’s a small set and only cost $130.00 for all pieces. It has held up well and I am very pleased with this product. I am also happy with my Ikea computer desk and

the bunkbed set that I bought for my daughters. Ikea also offes a lot of home decor and kitchen ware that in my opinion, look fantastic and come at a good value.

My overall opinion, Ikea furniture is nice and priced cheap. If you want good quality furniture, go somewhere else and pay that good quality price.

Ikea Furniture

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572810500310231/k2311a1028/10.28.08