Journey Mart Travel Agency  » Travel  »
M-69, M Blolck Market, Greater Kailash, New Delhi
  • The cost of the entire package was amazingly low at about Rs 18,500 per person for the air tickets, hotel accommodation in a three star hotel for four nights and five days and airport pickups and half day sight seeing
  • My experience with this Agency was quite good

• by Ravi kumar

This an on line Travel Agency based at Delhi arranging package tours for various destinations from India to places within the country as well as abroad. Early this year I used this website to plan the trip of my family to Bangkok. They booked us by Thai Airways from Kolkata to Bangkok and back, the stay arrangements at

Ambassador Hotel (as per our choice) and the airport pick ups and sight seeing through M/S Karey.

We found this Travel Agency very professional. There was one point contact to finalize our entire programme. They were prompt in replying and ready to meet our special needs at short notice. Initially, I was a little bit apprehensive to make ...

• our arrangements through an online agency, as this concept has not yet picked up that well in India. But soon I realized that it I was dealing with a professional agency.

four nights and five days and airport pickups and half day sight seeing. If we had done the bookings on our own, the cost would have been much higher in addition to other hassles. My experience with this Agency was quite good.

They have packages to USA, Australia, UK, Africa, Europe, Singapore, HongKong etc.They can be contacted at www.journeymart.com.

Kiran says :

I am getting a hard time dealing with this agency. I request for something and they give me something else. Are they really professional? Want a golden triangle tour been in correspondence for over a month now and still unable to finalize..

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382810500240231/k2311a1028/10.28.08