Oodles n Noodles
  • They are alright to eat, not the best but not sickening to eat either
  • I know there are quite a few chicken flavors
  • I believe the package calls for six cups of water but you can choose how much you want, if you don't like that much broth then don't put that much water in them
  • You will have to try the different flavors, the only one I don't like at all is the oriental flavor

• by brooke

Oodles n Noodles are soups that come in a package. They are extremely cheap so if you are really low on money you could buy some of them. They are alright to eat, not the best but not sickening to eat either. I really like them occasionally. Let

me put it this way, for that price they are decent. They come in quite a few varieties as well. My favorite is the chicken flavor. There is beef, chicken, oriental, cajun chicken, plus some other ones. I know there are quite a few chicken flavors.

The soup is real easy to make also, you just boil water, open the package and put the noodles in the water and wait for about three minutes, then put the seasoning in the pot and you can eat them afterwards.

They are not good cold at all, so you want to make ...

• Oodles n Noodles
      sure you eat them right away. I believe the package calls for six cups of water but you can choose how much you want, if you don’t like that much broth then don’t put that much water in them.

THey are cheap, decent to eat, and extremely easy to make…What

else could you ask for?

I know of a lot of people that like them, so I would say that the majority of people that have tried them like them. You will have to try the different flavors, the only one I don’t like at all is the oriental flavor.

meenakshi choudhury says :

re : You will have to try the different flavors, the only one I don’t like at all is the oriental flavor
Top Ramen noodles is a good snack to eat when you are truly hungry.

Judy says :

re : They are alright to eat, not the best but not sickening to eat either
I used to eat more Ramen Noodles, but then I read some information about how they are not good for the stomach, especially on the digestive system, and I stopped buying them. My kids (who are grown) will still bring them home from the store, but not as often.

Galega says :

Instant foods are not supposed to be eaten daily. It is definitely going to harm the digestive system. It can stick at the colon leading to bowel problem in the long run. You did good by minimizing its use.

My hadi nugroho says :

I really enjoy for this ramen as a snack some times.
Esspecially when the rain is fallen in the night with your couple. Please make it hot

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272810500170231/k2311a1028/10.28.08