Carmex Lip Balm
  • Chapped lips can be a pain in the butt and you should use the best lip balm available to prevent and sooth your lips
  • If you don't have a lip chapping problem then ordinary Chap Stick will work for you
  • I recommend Carmex for those who have a big problem keeping their lips nice and smooth at times

• by G.Egg

Winter! The season of Christmas, family, giving and new years but not such a good season for your lips. Chapped lips can be a pain in the butt and you should use the best lip balm available to prevent and sooth your lips. My lips chap like crazy during the winter so I always keep my Carmex handy. It is a little bit more expensive than your typical tube of Chap Stick

but Carmex is worth the money.

Any types of lip balm or Chap Stick can sooth chapping but Carmex is longer lasting than others that I have used. If I just put on regular Chap Stick it only lasts for a few hours. One good application of Carmex onto my lips and I’m pretty much set for the day. Because it lasts longer on my lips, one container or tube of Carmex ...

• can last for me for about a month or so.

At the local dollar store I can get a little round container of it for $1.99. That’s not bad at all to keep my lips nice and smooth for an entire month. The only thing I do not like about Carmex is the smell. Don’t get me wrong it’s not a gross or disgusting smell; it’s just an potent one for me.

I would like to see Carmex one day be able to supply us with their great lip balm but with less of a smell to it. For me that would be ideal.

If you don’t have a lip chapping problem then ordinary Chap Stick will work for you. I recommend Carmex for those who have a big problem keeping their lips nice and smooth at times.

I give 9 out of 10 for Carmex.

Carmex Lip Balm
    Faye says :

Please tell me why I cannot find my Cherry Carmex in the stick in stores anymore?

SweetG replies :

I`m really not sure. All I ever see it in anymore is the litter yellow tube with red cap. I normally get my Carmex in that little tube or the little tiny jar of it from the compulsion rack at the grocery store. I haven`t see a cherry one in ages maybe you could find some for sale online?

Jennifer Davis says :

I find cherry Carmex in Kroger and Walgreens all the time. However, I don’t think it is as popular as other products so I don’t think that all major retailers carry it.

Jennifer says :

Update:

Hi Faye, just wanted to let you know, that recently I found the Cherry Carmex stick in the checkout line at my local Big Lots. I don’t know where you are located, but I would definitely check there as well. Its likely that since one big Lots carries the product that others will as well. Hope this helps too.

Zula says :

I love Carmex lip balm I have tried Cherry, Lime Twist, Pomegranate, Strawberry and Vanilla, but Cherry is my favorite. I usually buy them at Walgreens.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312810500140231/k2311a1028/10.28.08