Grey’s Anatomy  » TV  »
  • I love to watch the relationship between Meredith and Derrick

• by blondefreelancer

Grey’s Anatmony with Ellen Pompeo is a must watch show. I have to be in front of my television every Thursday night at exactly 8p.m. for Grey’s Anatomy. I must admit that I am addicted to watching the staff at Seattle Grace go through their drama in the operating room and in romance every week.

What more can you

ask for? There is drama, romance, lust and a hot staff. I’d love to go to this hospital just to see all the drama. I became addicted after having a day off sometime into the second season and ever since have had to play catch up. When I finally got caught up I was so addicted that I now ...

• have a weekly appointment with my television for Grey’s Anatomy.

I find myself wondering when Alex is going to show he cares for someone that doesn’t leave him or go crazy. I love to watch the relationship between Meredith and Derrick. (Patrick Dempsey has only gotten better looking since Money Can’t Buy Me Love) When Dr. Sloan joined the

mix he made the show even more interesting with his rivalry/friendship with Derrick; the fact that he’s hot doesn’t hurt either.

With comedy mixed into the drama and the relationship revolving door you have to watch Grey’s Anatomy. I give it a ten of ten rating because it can’t be beat. The story lines are getting more involved each and every week.

Grey's Anatomy

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102810500120231/k2311a1028/10.28.08