Sheraton Indianapolis  » Hotels  »
Indianapolis, Indiana
  • I'd definitely stay here again when traveling for business but would look for a more family-friendly hotel if my kids were with me

• by Dianna

This review covers a two day stay in mid-October 2008.

Room: The rooms were smaller than I expected, but contained all of the essentials. The bed was extremely comfortable and the linens were clean and like new. The bathroom was small too, but well equipped and even contained a heating light, which was lovely since it was cold

in Indianapolis! For one person staying, the room was comfortable and nice. For a couple, it might be a bit tight. For a family? I would request two rooms, especially if you have small children and want to squeeze a crib or rollaway into the room.

Hotel Appearance: The hotel itself is a little shabby, particularly in the ...

• lobby and public bathroom areas. The initial appearance is nice, but a closer inspection reveals faded carpets and scuffed furniture, particularly in the lobby area. The hotel does a nice job of keeping all public areas very clean, but I’d say an upgrade is due soon.

Service: Excellent service at all levels, from doormen to check-in to maid

service. I did not order room service while at the hotel, so I can’t comment on that. However, the hotel desk staff was able to answer several questions and everyone I met was polite and helpful.

I’d definitely stay here again when traveling for business but would look for a more family-friendly hotel if my kids were with me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22810499960231/k2311a1028/10.28.08