John Paul Pet Whitening Shampoo  » Pets  »
2.5
  • I'm a fan of Paul Mitchell Shampoo, so when the company released their line of grooming products for pets, I happily jumped at the opportunity to test drive it on my own dogs
  • John Paul Pet whitening did a good job of penetrating the coat and even a decent job of brightening up the whites

• by iiartisanii

I’m a fan of Paul Mitchell Shampoo, so when the company released their line of grooming products for pets, I happily jumped at the opportunity to test drive it on my own dogs. I got the John Paul Pet whitening shampoo as my dogs have white beards and I’ve not yet discovered that “miracle product” for

stain removal.

The shampoo smells awesome, a little more fragrant than their human shampoo.

Like most whitening shampoos, this one is tinted purple, so be careful not to use too much or your dog could end up changing colors! The packaging specifies that it is safe to use on all colors, even non-white dogs and will ...

• brighten up any color dog.

What they do NOT state on the packaging is that this whitening shampoo also contains conditioners, so anyone with a harsh coated dog, take heed.

Dog shampoos that contain conditioners are notoriously hard to rinse out and will soften a harsh coated dog’s hair.

While most pet owners would be thrilled

about having a soft, cuddly dog, owners of show dogs with harsh coats need to preserve that texture.

John Paul Pet whitening did a good job of penetrating the coat and even a decent job of brightening up the whites.

It did not assist with any stain removal on the beard/face area, and it did soften my dog’s coat.

Hester says :

May I use John Paul Pet Whitening Shampoo on my Persian cat and how do I go about purchasing it? I reside in Simons Town, Cape Town, South Africa

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292810499940231/k2311a1028/10.28.08