K9 Showstopper by Animal Naturals
  • I recommend K9 Showstopper to everyone and have never heard any bad feedback so far

• by iiartisanii

I started my Bearded Collie in K9 Showstopper by Animal Naturals about a year ago. At first I was ordering it from the Animal Naturals website, but later I discovered that Petco carries it at a competitive price.

The supplement is a powder that you sprinkle on their food, and it

apparently tastes like meat so he didn’t mind eating it at all.

After about a month, I started noticing a marked improvement in his coat quality.

His skin was no longer dry or flaky and the coat was growing in thicker and seemed less dry and brittle.

The supplement is also ...

• good for building up muscle tone with regular exercise and I could tell his muscling was improving.

The only downside to supplementing with K9 Showstopper is that the one pound canister only lasts 2 to 3 weeks, so regular supplementing can get expensive.

The huge difference it made in my dog’s

coat and muscle in such a short amount of time made it worth it.

The supplement packaging seems targeted toward show dogs, but is great for an out of condition working dog or even a well-loved housepet.

I recommend K9 Showstopper to everyone and have never heard any bad feedback so far!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292810499900231/k2311a1028/10.28.08