Cheesy Bacon Tendercrisp
2.5
  • The two different kinds of cheese are american and swiss cheese, at least I think it is swiss
  • Out of all the chicken sandwiches available in fast foos chains, this is by far the best one that I have ever have the privilege of tasting
  • I would recommend everyone I know to go out and try this sandwich if they could afford it

• by Aimee Man Truggal

The Cheesy Bacon Tendercrisp is a new chicken sandwich distributed by Burger King. This sandwich contains crispy breaded chicken, two types of cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, and some kind of sauce on a burger bun.

The two different kinds of cheese are american and swiss cheese, at least I think it is swiss.

This chicken sandwich is quite big, although the price is quite big as well.

The sandwich itself is around $6, while the value meal is about $8, not including tax.

The sandwich in and of itself is quite filling and the value meal is not really necessary.

I really like this sandwich and have ...

• actually bought it quite a few times because it is quite addictive.

Like the commercials, which suggest that this sandwich will cause you to cheat on beef, the sanwich really will cause you to cheat on beef.

best one that I have ever have the privilege of tasting.

I would recommend everyone I know to go out and try this sandwich if they could afford it.

If the price was lowered just a little bit then the sandwich might be purchased by many more people.

The commercial really draws in the customers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272710499810231/k2311a1027/10.27.08