Holland America Cruises  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • Travelling is tiring on the body, but on the Holland America line I slept well, ate well and enjoyed days on my various trips

• by Marianne Pelletier
      The entire time I was on a Holland America ship, I was treated well by people who were genuinely happy to see me. The soap dish in my bathroom was wiped clean whenever I left the cabin.

The room steward was always

smiling, even when it was clear that he was tired.

Our dining room personnel loved me.

I got a hug from the wine steward.

Travelling is tiring on the body, but on the Holland America line I slept well, ate well and ...

• enjoyed days on my various trips.

The ship’s crew took my ID and registered me leaving the ship so I wouldn’t be forgotten, and I was greeted well getting back on by smiling security men.

I shook hands with the captain more

than once.

Fresh fruit waited in my cabin when I came home.

The casino crew got to know my betting style and placed my bets for me at the craps table without my asking.

How I liked my coffee was remembered from day one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4240449980330/k2311a0424/4.24.06