A Walk in The Clouds
  • A Walk in the Clouds is my favourite Keanu Reeves involvment in a romantic movie because it has all the right ingredients for a great romantic movie
  • I believe that this movie must have haunted Reeves as he was dominated for a Razzie Award for his part in it
  • A chance encounter with Victoria Aragon (Aitana Sanchez-Gijon) leads to an interesting experience working in a farm
  • What I was particularly impressed in this movie is Anthony Quinn interpretation as the oppressive father Don Padro Aragon

• by Janet

“A Walk in the Clouds” is my favourite Keanu Reeves involvment in a romantic movie because it has all the right ingredients for a great romantic movie. This fact was also confirmed by winning the Golden Globe Awards for best original score.

I believe that this movie must

have haunted Reeves as he was dominated for a Razzie Award for his part in it. In all honestly, I don’t believe that Reeves really deserved to be nominated for this award in the first place!

The story of “A Walk in the Clouds” is a about Paul Sutton (Reeves) who after returning from war realise that he has to change his life completely. A chance encounter with Victoria Aragon (Aitana Sanchez-Gijon) leads to an interesting experience working in a farm.

What I was particularly impressed in this movie is Anthony Quinn interpretation as the oppressive ...

• A Walk in The Clouds
      father Don Padro Aragon. It is a true pity that he wasn’t nominated for any awards. “A Walk in the Clouds” was one of his last movies through his long career.

Interesting thing to know is that while playing hockey with his friends, Keanu Reeves got hurt

and had to have six stitches in his split lip. The director of this movie and the make up artist of this movie had to conceal his mark on the lips.

“A Walk in the Clouds” is a movie with a great story which all romantic movie admirers must not miss out!

A Walk in The Clouds
Stephaniecooper says :

Why is Victoria Aragon sad in this movie for

Violet says :

She is sad because she was unwed and pregnant at the time Sutton met her on the bus.

Violet says :

Review brings into focus issues with the actors that aren’t related to the film and avoids discussing two key factors in the film. “Chance encounter that leads to working on a farm.” What is romantic about that? Why would that make us want to watch this film?

Luckily, I’ve seen “A Walk In The Clouds” many times and know the plot well. I would have never watched it based upon this review and I would have missed out on something truly great.

Lilly says :

I don’t agree, I like the review and I have not watched this movie yet, didn’t evan know it existed until now, and I watch a lot of movies.

So thank you for the review, Its on my watch list.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112710499460131/k2311a1027/10.27.08