Amazon.com  » Web sites  »
  • I love how they can get so into a review that there are pages worth of discussions over a product
  • I found some really good christmas gifts shopping off Amazon, I ordered some magazines from Amazon

• by Lynn

I love Amazon. com.

How can you not? There are so many things on there; you can find anything you’re searching for ! My favorite part is reading the reviews written by customers.

I love how they can get so into a review that there are pages

worth of discussions over a product.

It cracks me up.

The only thing that bothers me is when people go to write a book review and instead of really reviewing it, they give a summary of the entire book.

We don’t need a summary people, it’s already written in the book.

We want a review or a critique.

Why do you feel the need to summarize the entire plot like in grade school?

Anyway, it’s fun.

I found some really good christmas gifts shopping off Amazon, I ordered some magazines from Amazon; ...

• Amazon.com
      and the magazines came just in time.

I hope Amazon never goes away.

The only other thing that bothers me is that it gives your real name after a review.

With identity theft so rabid in the world today I wish they would make you use

a username other than your real name, that bothers me very much, I’m going to have to go in and change it now.

Anyway, never hesitate to purchase something from Amazon.

They have great returns and they will get it shipped to you as fast as they can.

Amazon.com

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202710499140131/k2311a1027/10.27.08