Scary Movie IV
  • I have always enjoyed the spoof movies, such as Airplane, and my friend said that those writers were also involved in the Scary Movie IV deal

• by Izzieshakespeare
      A friend was nice enough to offer to take me to see “Scary Movie, IV. ” I have always enjoyed the spoof movies, such as “Airplane,” and my friend said that those writers

were also involved in the “Scary Movie IV” deal. We laughed all the way through the movie. Sometimes, you would wish you could stop laughing so you wouldn’t miss the next joke.

• As a general rule, I enjoy scary movies, so I had seen almost all of the movies which were being parodied. My friend, however, had not seen most of the movies, and he
        still got most of the jokes. Overall, Scary Movie IV was a great popcorn movie, and if you need a good laugh to break up the monotony of the daily grind, check it out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11240449910330/k2311a0424/4.24.06