Twilight by Stephenie Meyer  » Books  »
2.0
  • But for reviews sake, i'll make it clear why I don't like Twilight

• by c0rin

If you are young, not much into books and just happen to be introduced into Stephenie Meyer’s book saga and you ended up loving it, then I can forgive you. But if you are a seasoned reader and you liked this

book, then there is something seriously wrong with you.

I cannot even begin to explain how much flaws the whole story has.

But for reviews sake, i’ll make it clear why I don’t like Twilight.

For one, the character is so Mary-Sue.

She doesn’t know what she wants, she doesn’t think she’s pretty, she has no self-confidence, she’s pretty much the “I need everyone’s help because I always seem to be getting myself into trouble” type of girl.

Well, I guess that ...

• Twilight by Stephenie Meyer
      type of helpless character appeals to many because the author sold millions of copies.

Second, the main guy, apart from being perfect, had no personality whatsoever.

He’s just…going along with whatever she wants.

Third, can someone please tell me what exactly

is the plot? After the 400th page, I still don’t get it.

Well, all in all, the only thing I can say regarding Twilight is that the reader will either love it or hate it.

I personally think it’s bad fanfiction.

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172710499041231/k2311a1027/10.27.08