Clorox Disinfecting Wipes  » Housewares  »
  • I like that when I use them they leave the surface very clean and smelling clean and fresh also
  • I sometimes find a container of the wipes that are months old, and they are as moist as the day I bought them

• by h7

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes should be in every household. I keep them at home, at work, and even in my vehicle. I knew that the stuff that is the most contaminated with germs, bacteria, and viruses were the things that get touched the most, like door knobs, and keyboards. I would be worried that what I was touching was probably the cause of colds, flu, diarrhea, etc.

I started to use the wipes shortly after I was very sick. I felt terrible with stomach pains, fever, and vomiting. When I saw the Clorox wipes in the store, and read that it

killed most bacteria and some virus like the flu virus, I seen this as a way to try and prevent from getting sick. I used the wipes to disinfect the some of the common surfaces in my home.

I use them on door knobs, computer keyboards, kitchen counters, even the steering wheel in my car. Since using them I seem to be getting sick less often than before. I use them in my regular cleaning around the house. They are great to clean everywhere, I use them in bathrooms, bedrooms, the kitchen, the car, etc. Clorox Disinfecting Wipes give ...

• me a peace of mind, knowing that there are less bacteria and virus around me that could make me sick.

The Clorox wipes are not only good for disinfecting. I use them clean up messes like spills. Recently I used them to clean up a sauce spilled on the kitchen counter. The sauce was a little sticky, but the wipe let me easily clean it off the counter, and the fact that it disinfected that spot at the same time was a plus.

Anytime someone in my family gets sick, I will use these to disinfect to try to prevent the sickness

from spreading. I also like that they are bleach free, they are easier on my hands than products containing bleach. I like that when I use them they leave the surface very clean and smelling clean and fresh also.

They come in a resealable container, which is great since it keeps the wipes from drying out. I sometimes find a container of the wipes that are months old, and they are as moist as the day I bought them. The size of the container, which is about the size of a 1 liter bottle of soda, makes it easy to keep them anywhere.

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532710499011231/k2311a1027/10.27.08