Rich Dad Poor Dad  » Books  »
  • Before reading this book, i always thought i was doing the correct things of saving money as well as working my life to earn me my first million bucks as well as i thought my own house was a valuable asset which turn out to be totally wrong
  • I recommend to people out there especially those youngster to try read up this book if they wish to become rich and more richer
  • I only regret why wasnt i get to know of this book when im alot younger

• by Andreas

MSN Messenger (required to be logged into MSN Messenger)

I first exposed to this book when i was in Thailand, i happen to browse upon this book, upon the first few pages it truly convinced me to buy this book.

The author, Robert Kiyosaki, i find that he was a totally unique person with unique mindcept. True enough many of his ideas and mindcept are kinda hard for most of the people out there to accept nor understand, but once given

with time and patient, i truly understand.

His theory and logic really make sense in long run, true enough, one dont get rich by working for others because they never really think in long run.

I felt that he is truly a very talented person, for because he uses comparison his dad with his best friend dad and explain to readers how important as well as true life examples on the outcome of ...

• financial intellect.

I usually dont have the patient to read books which contain thousand if not millions of small black wordings but this book became my first book which i ever completed without much difficulties as well as determination.

as well as i thought my own house was a valuable asset which turn out to be totally wrong!

I recommend to people out there especially those youngster to try read up this book if they wish to become rich and more richer.

I only regret why wasnt i get to know of this book when im alot younger.

Rich Dad Poor Dad

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172710498911231/k2311a1027/10.27.08