Tippmann A5 Paintball Marker  » Other  »
  • I never had the problem of not having a ball to shoot, as there is always one ready in one of the five chambers of the cyclone feed system
  • However, I would stronlgy recommend buying the flatline barrel with this gun as it produces an unbelievable straight shot of up to one hundred fifty yards
  • My Tippmann A5 functions as smoothly as the day I bought it and I believe I will still have this one in another two years

• by Paul Schuller

I have owned a Tippmann A5 paintball marker for nearly two years and I absolutley love it! What’s not too like? It features a cyclone feed system which always has a ball ready to shoot and can do so as fast you are capable of pulling the trigger. The gun also features adjustable sights and the ability to use carbon dioxide gas or nitrous gas.

The gun is very

sleek looking and closely resembles a military MP5.

The gun also features the ability to be field stripped with the removal of a single pin.

The gun functions as smoothly as it looks.

I never had the problem of not having a ball to shoot, as there is always one ready in one of the five chambers of the cyclone feed system.

It is not necessary to purchase an ...

• electronic hopper to keep the balls from jamming.

The gun also shoots a great distance with the stock barrel.

However, I would stronlgy recommend buying the flatline barrel with this gun as it produces an unbelievable straight shot of up to one hundred fifty yards.

years.

It also comes at a fair price of a little over two hundred dollars, which isn’t much to pay for compared to the qualtiy of the gun you are purchasing.

Overall, this is a awesome paintball gun that not only looks sleek but also performs on the field.

These guns are built to last and I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good paintball gun, beginner or expert.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122710498811231/k2311a1027/10.27.08