Natrol Carb Intercept

• by snowy

Natrol Carb Intercept is a product that is supposed to interfere with the digestion of carbohydrates. It is supposed to help with a low carb lifestyle. It contains white kidney bean extract as it’s main ingredient.It is supposed to inhibit starches from turning into glucose and fat.

I have not found this

product to be effective in helping with weight loss. I took it on a regular basis for several weeks and did not notice any difference in terms of weight loss. This is supposed to be used in conjunction with a reduced carb diet or a reduced calorie diet, but I ...

• dont think it would be any more effective if I were doing this.

This product is fairly expensive at 19.99 a bottle. I wouldn’t waste your money if I were you. I think you would be better off with a product containing green tea extract.I don’t like paying alot of money for

weight loss products that don’t work well.

Natrol Carb Intercept claims to be clinically tested, but it does not say what the results of the test were. I cant find a website where the test results are listed. I think Natrol Carb Intercept is a product you can skip. I would not buy it again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342710498731231/k2311a1027/10.27.08