Sansa Mp3 player  » Electronics  »
  • I bought the sansa for 20 bucks, the ipod costs 149 dollars
  • I think that it has the same quality the ipod headphones has

• by asian_skillz

I find this a very good personal music device. Price is great, sound quality is also great, putting music, pictures, and recording sound is very easy to do. The battery lasts a lot longer then ipods. I’d say this mp3 player least three times as long!

Let’s talk about the price of the sansa mp3 player.

They normally price around 40-70 dollars. If your lucky, you’ll get a 20-50 dollar off rebate like I did. Let’s compare the sansa mp3 player with the worlds most famous personal music device, the ipod. The sansa mp3 player might not have the looks, but when it comes to price it beats the price of the ipod. I bought ...

• the sansa for 20 bucks, the ipod costs 149 dollars. Sansa has 2GB memory and the ipod has 4G. I bought something with half the memory for 1/10 of the price of the ipod. Not only this, you can put a camera memory chip which gives it a bonus 2 GB. This totally beats all other personal music player
        when it comes to price.

So what about the quality? I actually think that the headphones that come with the mp3 player are well developed. I think that it has the same quality the ipod headphones has. But I do suggest buying a different headphone because it easily breaks. But other then that the sansa mp3 player is great.

Sansa Mp3 player

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162710498651231/k2311a1027/10.27.08