Ever Glow Sunless Tanning Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • This is a product that I will definitely continue to use and recommend

• by Dana Lynn P.

It has been widely known for a long time now that ultraviolet rays cause skin damage. Baking in the sun on the beach or hanging out in the tanning bed ages the skin prematurely. Like a lot of people I didn’t pay any attention to these warnings as a teenager.

Having that light brown glow was much more important to me at the time than something like wrinkles. That seemed like a lifetime

away. I was young and carefree!

Then one day I woke up, (like most of us do) and I am thirty with fine lines appearing around my eyes. Suddenly those days in the sun didn’t seem so smart.

I’ve purchased many different sunless tanning products through the years but couldn’t find one I really liked.

This summer I tried one that I’d never seen before. With the old “you get what you ...

• pay for” running through my head, I wasn’t all that optimistic.

Ocean Potion Ever Glow Daily Moisturizer comes in a huge pump style bottle and costs merely four or five dollars depending on where you buy it.

I brought it home and used it after my shower. It wasn’t greasy at all. The first couple of uses didn’t make a whole lot of difference but I kept applying daily. Gradually the color of

my pale skin started to take on a slight golden glow. My body wasn’t streaky or orange, both good signs.

My favorite thing about this product is the scent. Anyone that has ever used a sunless tanning product knows about the distinctive smell it leaves behind on your skin. Ocean Potion Ever Glow is the first I have ever used that didn’t smell bad.

This is a product that I will definitely continue to use and recommend.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312710498621231/k2311a1027/10.27.08