Toyota Matrix 2003  » Cars  »
  • I love this car because it is roomy and comfortable and I have had no mechanical problems with it
  • I believe this vehicle is fully capable of it
  • I would highly recommend it as a 4 wheel drive vehicle that is good on gas and relatively inexpensive

• by snowy

The Toyota Matrix 2003 is a car I have had and driven for the past 5 years. It is a small station wagon. It has 4 wheel drive and excellent gas mileage 28 mpg city and 30 highway.

I love this car because it is roomy

and comfortable and I have had no mechanical problems with it. It has lasted me almost 200 thousand miles and I plan to keep it at least one hundred thousand miles more. I believe this vehicle is fully capable of it.

I love the excellent gas mileage and the fact that it is a hatchback.

This works well if you need to put large items in the back of the car.

It is also heavy duty enough to tow a camper or boat if need be.

My car is automatic and also ...

• Toyota Matrix 2003
      has a sunroof. It is a XR version so it has features like the sunroof and a CD system as well as a back windshield washer. I love this car and would give some negative feedback if I had any but truly I dont. I
      would highly recommend it as a 4 wheel drive vehicle that is good on gas and relatively inexpensive. It is difficult to get a 4 wheel drive vehicle that can be priced under 20,000. Some Corolla Matrixes can be priced that low.

This is really a great car for the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92710498591231/k2311a1027/10.27.08