Miele’s Italian Bistro Tempe, AZ
1835 E Guadalupe Road Suite D111 Tempe, AZ 85283
  • I have spent over 2 years searching the Phoenix area for some of the best Italian food
  • Just when I think I found the best that Phoenix had to offer I accidentally ran across a magnificent find
  • I highly recommend those as an appetizer to the pizza

• by geogate

Finding a good Italian restaurant may seem live a never-ending task. I have spent over 2 years searching the Phoenix area for some of the best Italian food. Just when I think I found the best that Phoenix had to offer I accidentally ran across a magnificent find! Located on the corner of Guadalupe and McClintck, Miele’s Italian Bistro is a wonderful restaurant ideal for any type of Italian dining.

The atmosphere is

small, cozy and very inviting. It is a casual laid back bistro that as soon as you sit down you feel welcomed.

The prices were very reasonable and worth every cent. At every Italian place I visit I must try lasagna, bruschetta and pizza (If available).

Let me tell you…. this was perhaps the best Italian food I encountered in Phoenix.

The homemade bread was first brought out and to our surprise my wife ...

• and I ate the entire bread without out hesitation. It was outstanding.

The bruschetta was perfect as well, not overloaded with onions, but just enough to savor the taste. The main course of lasagna came in a deep dish and satisfied every craving for lasagna I have ever had.

Of course this was just the first visit so one week later my wife and I returned to specifically try out the pizza.

I immediately was sold on the zucchini slices before the pizza came out.

I highly recommend those as an appetizer to the pizza. My expectations of the pizza were not let down.

It was incredible. I had ordered just a cheese pizza with Canadian bacon, but it was so much more than that.

The cheese was perfect and the dough fresh. Dare I say it was the perfect pizza? Yes I do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72710498571231/k2311a1027/10.27.08