Canon PIXMA iP1800 Inkjet Printer
2.0
  • I was happy with the results and the efficiency of this printer until less then a month of use later the printer suddenly quit feeding the paper
  • Numerous searches have resulted in nothing that can help me to correct the issue and I am left to go out and purchase a new printer which I can assure you will not be a Canon PIXMA iP1800 Inkjet Printer
  • Though content with the results when the printer was working the constant demand for maintenance makes it not worth the $50 it cost

• by Simplyme

The Canon PIXMA iP1800 Inkjet Printers I am reviewing were both purchased at a regular WalMart super center. The original printer that I purchased was only about $50 and worked quite well in the beginning. Pages, both color and black and white, printed up fairly quickly and the print qualities were good.

I was happy with the results and the efficiency of this printer until less then a month of use later the printer suddenly quit feeding the paper. Every attempt to print a document resulted in a “Load Paper” error.

Given the short time since this had been purchased it was returned to ...

• the store and exchanged for one of the same make and model. After about 2 months of good use, again I was left unable to print anything. Numerous searches have resulted in nothing that can help me to correct the issue and I am left to go out and purchase a new
        printer which I can assure you will not be a Canon PIXMA iP1800 Inkjet Printer. Though content with the results when the printer was working the constant demand for maintenance makes it not worth the $50 it cost.

Pros: Good print Quality Cheap Cons: Does not work long enough to be worthwhile.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162710498381131/k2311a1027/10.27.08