Cell by Stephen King  » Books  »
  • I enjoyed this book as I do most of Kings works
  • I do recommend this book as I think it is one of King's better works

• by snowy

Cell by Stephen King is a book that takes place in New England as do most King novels. It tells the story of Clay Ridell an everyman writer who witnesses the world go mad On Oct. 1.

He sees people on cellphones become murderous killers when they hear a pulse through the

cellphone. Normal people become murderous and zombie like after hearing the pulse. Clay hooks up with a fellow group of “normies” or those who havent heard the pulse and slowly makes his way north to see his ex wife and son.

I was interested to see thehey briefly take ...

• refuge at the Gaiten academy where they take on the “phonies” and destroy some of them. The thrills and chills continue as Clay and his band make their way through New England north to Maine.

This is a fairly typical King thriller with some modern technology thrown in. The central question is

will the hero be reunited with his family and what will he find when he encounters them. I enjoyed this book as I do most of Kings works. It had me wondering what was going to happen next. I do recommend this book as I think it is one of King’s better works.

Cell by Stephen King

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172610498181131/k2311a1026/10.26.08