Kenmore Refrigerator  » Housewares  »
  • I have enjoyed this refrigerator for the past three years
  • I like these features because it makes it easy to adjust shelves and remove the vegetable drawers for easy cleaning
  • I think this Kenmore refrigerator is a sturdy product and I would recommend it

• by snowy

I have had the Sears Kenmore refrigerator for slightly over three years. This is the amount of time that I ahve been in my residence.

This refrigerator is model number 253 74152402. It is equipped with the standard two drawer vegetable crisper and deli drawer and includes an icemaker.

I have enjoyed this refrigerator for the past three years. I have really liked the ice

maker since this is the first refrigerator I have had that includes this item. It is really nice not to have to deal with ice cube trays and the issues that go along with that.

This refrigerator has shelves that are easy to adjust and adjustable door bins. I like these features because it makes it easy to adjust shelves and remove the vegetable drawers ...

• for easy cleaning. My particular model does not include a winerack or humidity controls but some refrigerators of this model do. It is an easy to clean product and most items can be cleaned with a small amount of baking soda and water.

The one thing this refrigerator does not include is easy to access information on how to defrost it. I dont think defrosting

is necessary. I guess it is a self defrosting unit although I have never used this feature. I had some issues with the door liner coming loose but because I have a maintenance agreement for the house I was able to get it repaired. I think this Kenmore refrigerator is a sturdy product and I would recommend it. I give it a good rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532610498171131/k2311a1026/10.26.08