Ivf Vacations.com  » Web sites  »
  • After searching for what was seeming like forever, I found ivfvacation
  • For us, that is amazing because we are only an hour away
  • I plan to do it in the near future because I don't think someone who lives on one paycheck(military at that) could pass on something like this
  • I think that if you are running out of options because your bank account is depleting and you want to have children

• by Krys

I have recently started looking into invirto-fertilization. As most know, it is very expensive in the United States. Well, we are currently in Germany for at least the next three years because of my husbands job.

After searching for what was seeming like forever, I found ivfvacation. com.

They are well known in the infertility community. I decided to check them out.

Their

website is very simple and clean. I like that.

It is easy to get to anything you need and find out all the information you would like. They do ivf for people all over the world.

They put together a “vacation” type idea and ran with it. It is for ivf in the Czech Republic.

For us, that is amazing because we ...

• are only an hour away. It costs considerably less for this choice than to do it in the states.

The site tells you a little about the couple running it, the clinic where it is handled, prices, and people who have done it before. From what I understand through the site you can speak with people who have done it first hand.

I plan to do it in the near future because I don’t think someone who lives on one paycheck(military at that) could pass on something like this. I have spoken with the couple and they couldn’t be nicer.

I think that if you are running out of options because your bank account is depleting and you want to have children; this is an amazing opportunity.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202610498161131/k2311a1026/10.26.08