Microsoft Word 2007  » Software  »
  • I am planning on buying this version because I think it will come in handy in my college classes
  • I like the colors and the screen of it as well
  • I love to use it and I can't wait to get it on my laptop so that I can take notes
  • I highly recommend this if you use Word a lot or if you type documents a lot

• by Brooke

I just got the free trial of Microsoft Word 2007 and I really like it. I really only did it because of the college classes I am taking right now. It is a big help and I am learning some about it in one of my computer classes that I am taking. I have a desktop and a laptop. The laptop doesn’t even have any Word on it right now; I

am planning on buying this version because I think it will come in handy in my college classes. When I do buy it I am going to try and put it on both the desktop and laptop. I primarily use the laptop for notes for my school.

More about Microsoft Word 2007, it has a lot of new features and updates on it. A lot more than the version I ...

• had on my computer. I like the colors and the screen of it as well. The bars on top and bottom and on the sides are bright blue, although it doesn’t hurt your eyes. I love to use it and I can’t wait to get it on my laptop so that I can take notes. There would be a lot of new features that would help me out a lot while
        taking notes and studying.

It does take a little bit of getting used to because I still don’t know where everything is. Up at the top there are more bars than the older version I had. There is a Home, insert, page layout, references, mailings, review, and view tabs all at the top of the window. I highly recommend this if you use Word a lot or if you type documents a lot!

Microsoft Word 2007

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 302610498121131/k2311a1026/10.26.08