CSI: For Warrick  » TV  »
  • It's amazing how well they did the episode and how well they keep your interest
  • Even though she occasionally got on my nerves, I still enjoyed seeing her again
  • Anyway despite all of that I thought it was an excellent episode
  • If you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend watching it

• by Brooke

If you are a CSI fan then you should know who Warrick is. In case you don’t know already, in the episode called “For Warrick” in the latest season, he passes away. This is a very sad episode but yet extremely good. There were parts that I was crying and there were parts that the show captured me and all my focus was

on the show. I didn’t think about anything else. It’s amazing how well they did the episode and how well they keep your interest.

There were also a few surprises in there that I didn’t expect at all, or at least one. I won’t ruin the surprise in case you haven’t watched the episode yet, it isn’t very big but it did surprise ...

• me. It was also nice to see Sarah back on there for a while. Even though she occasionally got on my nerves, I still enjoyed seeing her again. I am not a GSR fan! Matter of fact, I would rather Catherine and Grissom hook up rather than Grissom and Sarah. Anyway despite all of that I thought it was an excellent episode.

I

would like to see it again and I was thinking about watching it online. I missed a couple of parts because I was eating dinner at that time and as much as my focus was on the show I still had to make my dinner. I would love to watch this episode again. If you haven’t seen it yet, I highly recommend watching it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102610498111131/k2311a1026/10.26.08