Movie An American Crime  » Movies  »
  • If you can take this types of movies I highly recommend watching it, it was an extremely good movie
  • I think the actors did a wonderful job, especially the girl that played in the movie

• by Brooke

This was a very sad but good movie. It was based on a true story. To think that the things really happened in the story to a young girl is sickening and terrifying. If you can take this types of movies I highly recommend watching it, it

was an extremely good movie.

It’s about this little girl; I believe she was about the age of 16. Her and her sister go to live with this woman for a month or so while she is living with them the oldest sister, her name was Sylvia were hurt badly. The youngest sister didn’t really get hurt that bad. I don’t want to spoil the end or ruin any parts so I don’t want to explain any more of the movie.

I did cry during the movie. If you are the type that ...

• Movie An American Crime
      can’t take these types of things: people getting hurt or if you get depressed very easily then I don’t recommend watching the movie. If you think you can take it then I say watch it, it’s a very good movie. I think the actors did a wonderful
      job, especially the girl that played in the movie. The girl’s real name, the actor, her name is Ellen Page. All of the actors did a wonderful job and I think the movie was well directed as well.

I think they did a wonderful job telling this little girl’s story.

Justin Coup says :

re : If you can take this types of movies I highly recommend watching it, it was an extremely good movie
I absolutely have to agree This movie captures the story in both a horrifying and cinematically precise film. The real story depicted in this movie can be researched upon for validity, but the fact that makes this so realistically devastating to watch, is trying to picture this happening to someone. No matter what way you slice it, this movie is worth your time, but may make you wretch in disgust- not at the quality of movie, but at the sheer thought of this happening to a poor innocent girl- ANY girl for that matter. Don’t judge until you have seen it- but be warned, it may haunt you for awhile and you might just get a few chills down your spine. Pay close attention to the comment "IF you can take this TYPE of movie", I just gotta say, if you cannot handle horridly grotesque or horrifyingly awful things happening to children- DO NOT WATCH. If you are in it for the cinematic experience, then by all means… proceed with caution.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112610498101131/k2311a1026/10.26.08