Movie Deception  » Movies  »
2.5
  • Overall this was an alright movie, I thought that it could have been a lot better
  • I know it sounds kind of confusing but once you watch the movie you will understand
  • There is another movie with Jennifer Anniston in it and this movie kind of reminded me of that movie, I think it might have been called deceived

• by Brooke

Overall this was an alright movie, I thought that it could have been a lot better. It kind of dragged out some during the beginning of the movie. There was also too much sex in the movie, I thought anyway. It’s about this accountant who meets this guy and they become friends. Then the accountant is threatened later on, he

his to steal money or one of the girls that he was seeing will be hurt by the other guy. I know it sounds kind of confusing but once you watch the movie you will understand.

I just felt like the movie dragged out too much in the beginning of the movie, it took forever to get to the actual ...

• point of the movie. There is another movie with Jennifer Anniston in it and this movie kind of reminded me of that movie, I think it might have been called deceived. I thought that was a good movie. This one might be like a second one to that one, I don’t know if it is suppose to be or if
        it is just a similar movie.

Even the way it ended was a little odd. I think they could have ended it a lot better and I would rate the movie better then. Between it not having that good of an ending and the beginning dragging out, I only give this movie an overall five! They could have done much, much better!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112610498091131/k2311a1026/10.26.08