Loreal White Perfect Zooming Spot Corrector  » Cosmetics  »
  • It emits an odor like that of zinc of iron, but I learned it's ellagic acid, which is extracted from plants and effectively acts as a depigmenting agent
  • Another thing I don't like about the product is that it makes my skin sticky

• by theredquill

Loreal Paris’s White Perfect line comes with this Zooming Spot Corrector product that specifically targets brown spots caused by too much exposure to the sun. True to Loreal’s reputation as the premium manufacturer of top-of-the-line cosmetics, Zooming Spot Corrector works like magic on my Asian skin. I’ve been using this product (along with the White Perfect Facial Cleanser and Day and Night Cream) and I can see the

spots on my face fading. The ugly pimple scars that have been there for years are also showing signs of disappearing. Instead of using the cream on the spots only, I tried spreading the cream all over my face, and it has helped even out my skin tone and neutralize the yellowish undertone (typical of Asian skin).

Unlike other products that promise the same effect, Loreal’s Zooming Spot Corrector ...

• seems mild to the skin. So far, I haven’t had any tingling or unpleasant sensation, but you know it works because of a slight warming on the area where it’s applied.

I don’t like how it smells though. It emits an odor like that of zinc of iron, but I learned it’s ellagic acid, which is extracted from plants and effectively acts as a depigmenting agent.

Another thing

I don’t like about the product is that it makes my skin sticky. I have oily skin and the cream doesn’t seem to absorb easily. I’ve checked the packaging and it does not indicate if the product is ideal for any specific type of skin. Nevertheless, after two weeks of use, I haven’t got any pimples and my skin has cleared up so I am satisfied, so far.

sefali says :

please note that i have a very sensitive pimple prone skin.If i use this loreal white perfect zooming spot corrector do i will have more pimple or the pimple will be redused if i apply on it.Iam using this product 4weeks.There i feel a lot of difference.So kindly suggest whether i can apply it on the pimple.

Galega says :

It is recommended for all types of skin. You are using it for 4 weeks without any problem, and hence it is also suitable for your sensitive pimple prone skin. You can freely use it on pimples. That should make some positive difference without compromising the quality of your facial skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312610497941131/k2311a1026/10.26.08