San Attiva Verde
  • I paid only 0.79ml Euro for 1l of this product
  • I like cheap stuff so I am kind a sorry they don't have this juice any more at the shop where I bought it

• by lorelai

I’ve never hear of San Attiva juices until about a week ago when I saw them at the shop. I guess that was some kind a special offer because they were quite cheap and they were gone until I got to the shop this week. They are all of a very unusual colour, red, blue, green, yellow and white, but what’s unusual is that the colour is very intensive and it seems artificial but they say on the label that

the colours are natural.

San Attiva Verde juice is an green apple, lime and kiwi juice with aloe vera extract. It comes in a big transparent bottle which is all covered with a big label.

On the label is a picture of lime, apple and kiwi and it looks really attractive. Above the picture of the fruit there’s Verde written in green letters and a San Attiva written in red and blue.

The design is really great. The cap of the ...

• bottle is orange.

It smells like kiwi and it tastes like green apple with kiwi after taste. It is incredibly green and it doesn’t look so nice not appealing because it is just too green.

But the taste is great and it isn’t sour at all although it says that there’s lime in it but you can’t actually feel it. I like the taste of green apple.

The energetic value of this juice is rather low, it has 23 calories

on 100ml of the product which is great because usually juice have from 40 to 50 calories on 100ml. I am rather pleased with the taste of San Attiva Verde although I must say that I was expecting more of it.

The bottle looks better than the juice tastes. I paid only 0.

79ml Euro for 1l of this product. I like cheap stuff so I am kind a sorry they don’t have this juice any more at the shop where I bought it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272610497891131/k2311a1026/10.26.08