Mentos Apple  » Food  »
  • It's really been long since I tasted one so when at the shop I saw several different Mentos candies I decided to take all of the, There were 4 different tastes of mini Mentos which are much smaller than original ones
  • I am really glad I bought this mini version with just 5 Mentos candies because I don't like them specially so luckily I paid them cheap

• by lorelai

After such a long time I’ve bought myself some Mentos candies. It’s really been long since I tasted one so when at the shop I saw several different Mentos candies I decided to take all of the, There were 4 different tastes of mini Mentos which are much smaller than original ones.

Apple taste Mentos come in a green paper

wrapping with a background full of green apples.

It has also mentos written in dark blue.

Under the paper wrapping there’s aluminum wrapping and there you can find 5 Mentos mini candies.

They are round and about 1cm in diametre.

I’ve tried other Mentos tastes and I wasn’t really satisfied so I wasn’t expecting much form this one either although I really like green apple.

The first disappointment about this candy was that it is not green, it is yellow and doesn’t even have a pale shade of green.

The taste is really synthetic, like all other Mentos tastes although every now and then you can feel green apple taste.

The inside of it tastes much better which actually means ...

• Mentos Apple
      that if you want to feel the taste you have to put the candy in your mouth and wait for about 20 seconds until it gets softer and just then you can start chewing it because otherwise it would just be too hard.

It doesn’t smell like apple at all but I must admit that it is one of the

better Mentos candies because the taste is the strongest and it isn’t very sweet.

If there wasn’t for that initial artificial plastic taste I would actually say that Mentos Apple candy wasn’t that bad at all.

I am really glad I bought this mini version with just 5 Mentos candies because I don’t like them specially so luckily I paid them cheap.

Jennifer Cupp says :

re : I am really glad I bought this mini version with just 5 Mentos candies because I don’t like them specially so luckily I paid them cheap
My favorite flavor of Mentos has always been strawberry. They are so good. Flavor lasts long. They melt in your mouth. They are chewy, what’s not to like.. But these are fantastic. I love that they are miniature. Anything tiny I love have to have. These were a good buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272610497851131/k2311a1026/10.26.08