Globe Broadband Prepaid Visibility Kit
  • For months of looking for a perfect internet connection I can use anytime anywhere, I just found an amazing internet service from Globe company
  • Another amazing feature of this service that I really admire is the very easy and convenient way of reloading the company's system integrated to this device

• by TwinHearts

For months of looking for a perfect internet connection I can use anytime anywhere, I just found an amazing internet service from Globe company. This is their Globe Broadband Prepaid Visibility Kit. What captured me in trying this service is the company’s ongoing promotional campaign of marking down the price of this internet prepaid kit from P4,500 to P2,500, isn’t it

amazing? You bet!

But before I purchased the service, I consulted and compared first this product from Globe to that of their competitor’s counterpart, the Smart Bro wireless internet connection. There’s just a huge difference: pricewise, this Globe Broadband Prepaid Visibility Kit is P1,300 cheaper compared to that of Smart’s; when it comes to speed and availability of ...

• signal both are important consumer factors, this prepaid internet connection from Globe company is way far faster compared to it competitor with its 1.8 mbps connection compared to 384 kbps speed of Smart. Another amazing feature of this service that I really admire is the very easy and convenient way of reloading the company’s system integrated to this device. It’s just
        like reloading my cell phone using my Globe Call and Text cards and even, I can use the Globe Share-a-Load procedure which is the easiest way of all.

I would gladly recommend this internet service from Globe to all my friends because it’s faster, more affordable, more convenient, and more superb service by getting instant internet connection anytime, anywhere.

dannielle fernandez says :

does globe visibility prepaid kit expire? i tried to reload it but the sim is inactive. How can i have it activated?

TwinHearts replies :

No, I don’t think it expires, mine has been old but it still works up to now. There might be something wrong with the sim card, if you like, you can change a new sim card. Thanks for reading my review.

chai rabang says :

i cannot use my globe visibility prepaid USB. signal strength is excellent but error in connection. is there some configurations to do? please email me the step by step procedure to do this. thank u

M says :

Hi Chai,

Call Globe Customer Service Hotline number at 730-1000. From there, instructions will be given.

Marie Queen says :

I would like to ask if i can connect using globe broadband an area without telephone lines or even internet cafes present, this is the exact address, TAGANITO, CLAVER, SURIGAO DEL NORTE. Please I really wanted to know because i want to teach my liitle sister about important and educational stuff like the internet.

TwinHearts replies :

No, you can’t connect using this type of Globe connection because for this usb to work, there should be at least a cell phone signal from Globe. Thanks for reading my review.

Josephine Kay Guintu says :

hi Marie.if you plan to get the dsl internet you have to call Globe to see if they cater the location. number is 211 if you are using Globe mobile or call 02 730100 using landline NDD rates will apply if you’re not using Globe landline. another option is if you can use your mobile phone with a Globe sim in your area? does it have signal that you are able to send sms or make calls? if yes then you can get a Globe Tattoo stick or Pocket WIFI and use that to go online. You have the option to get a Prepaid account or a Plan with it. Go to a Globe store near you to inquire or you may just visit tattoo.globe.com.ph for more information. Hope this helps.

don says :

These isp companies have a monopoly on the market ad screw us paying and needy customer
    at every turn. there’s a town in the u.s right now they 1gig bandwidth and alot of countries that get up into the 20mbps realm. and here we are talking about 512kbs is really ok as reported by one contributor. samsung just was fined 1 billion dollars do you think that’s fair when they made 100 billion dollars from their crime. but its all going to be ok cause now they have come out with a sat ant that just has to be pointed at the track of where the sat passes no more globe and smart towers.and of course their insulting 512kbps. I met this foreigner and he told me he did not understand why pilipinos were so docile, I said what are you referring to and he said everything your like the sheep of the world. I said that’s pretty harsh yea I could almost cry just saying it…

joy says :

how much is this globe prepaid kit?

MEV says :

Hi Joy,

Globe prepaid kit price runs around Php 600.00 to Php 995.00. (From 3.5 MBPS to 7.2 MBPS)

Josephine Kay Guintu says :

Hi Joy.

These are the available Prepaid kits and their prices

Tattoo 4G Flash P995.00

Tattoo 4G Mobile WiFi P1,495.00

Tattoo LTE Prepaid Mobile WiFi
    P4,995.00

to know more about their products it is also better to check their site tattoo.globe.com.ph

They also have plans for tattoo that comes with free tablets and such. hope this helps.

Richard says :

3.5MBps has a 427Kbps bandwidth/rate
    7.2MBps 878Kbps

may says :

how to use the globe prepaid broadband kit?

MEV says :

Hi May,

Connect or plug the globe broadband to the USB of your desktop, download the software, wait for a couple of minutes and your done.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212610497701031/k2311a1026/10.26.08