BIORE Shine Control Clay Mask
  • It is sometimes its messy to to remove that is why I don't do it often but I like the end result

• by k_rose

Here in Japan Biore is one of the trusted and popular brand for cleansing products, facial wash, cleansing oils and shine control masks. Woman buy this brand because it’s specifically made for Asian faces that are susceptible to acne and oily skin.

My

friends use Biore products too and recommended them to me.

One of the products I use is BIORE Shine Control Clay Mask! And I also recommend this to all.

It is apt to my skin type (oily, thin, sweaty face) especially during summer where the sun heat would cause acne on my type of skin.

I use it twice a week or whenever I can.

Sometimes I am busy at work that when I go home, I just go directly to sleep after some Biore facial ...

BIORE Shine Control Clay Mask

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312610497581031/k2311a1026/10.26.08