Bissell 3105 vac  » Housewares  »
  • The Bissell 3105 3 way vac is something that I bought to have a lightweight vacuum dustbuster product around
  • I have had the experience before of not being able to detach a dustcup from the vac and if I managed to do that I wasn't able to get it back on
  • This Bissell dustbuster 3105 makes attaching and detaching the dust cup not a problem
  • I would recommend this product for any light vacuuming or quick pick up job you have around the house

• by snowy

The Bissell 3105 3 way vac is something that I bought to have a lightweight vacuum dustbuster product around. This product is very econonmical at 19.99 and is very versatile as it can be used as a lightweight vacuum for quick pick ups,a crevice cleaner, and also as a dust buster.

It comes

with a stick vacuum and a little tool for cleaning crevices.

It has a cord that is fairly short but it can also be charged so that it works without being plugged in as do most dustbuster type products. This Bissell 3105 easily attaches and detaches all the components so it is ...

• easy to use for any cleaning job.

One feature that I particularly like about this device is that it has an easy to detach dust cup. I have had the experience before of not being able to detach a dustcup from the vac and if I managed to do that I wasn’t able

to get it back on. This Bissell dustbuster 3105 makes attaching and detaching the dust cup not a problem. I would recommend this product for any light vacuuming or quick pick up job you have around the house. It is economical and easy to use.I endorse this product. It is worth the money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532610497561031/k2311a1026/10.26.08